CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HeLLooooo,,,

Huuuaaa,,, i'm so sorry for not posting something almost 1 month. No,not because i'm lazy or not in a good mood. But its more to i'm super busy with my thesis. Because i have a target that i HAVE TO graduate for my Uni this year. Never late again.. Never....
So, i have a hectic day. i spent my much time in the Uni's library since morning til noon. And i also have been rare to hang out with my boyfriend to the cinema, club, or something. And like you all imagine, that sometimes i feel so boring with my daily routine. But back again, i must through it all, right..
Well,
Have a Nice day, people. Maybe next time i will posting more often with a good topics and good things to review or share.... Love yaaaa ^_^

Anyway, follow me on Twitter: @BintangkeciL because that's my place to report my activities or just chat with people i've known well And i like to do activities there.... i'll follow back ya!

0 comments: