CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dreamers & Believers

What is in your mind for the first time when you're wake up?
Everybody will answer :
1. What's my breakfast?
2. Where will i go today?
3. Your appointment that you've make from last week
4. With whom i will hang out after hour
5. Shopping in Big Sale after i get my fee...

Then, how with your future plan? is those there in your mind? Especially when the first time you're awake & still relaxing on the bed? So do i, i'm just imperfect person. But i learn to know, what is good for me. Hmmm... i always have a spare time to dream about my future. i want to be bla...bla..bla... i want to have bla..bla...bla... i want this, i want that, much like that. And i believe that one day, i will reach my goal. i can have my dream life as long as it continue to do. Hahhaay!
Let's See...
Sometimes, people run their life without any plan. They just let it flow, let it go, and whatever will be... will be... i agree that it's Fun! i just through the day with what's on my agenda only. But don't you notice, that it'll make your schedule properly irregular? And it's possible to ruin your plan? What's your already stacking is become mess. Oh Geez,,, so bad..
i'm not the person who always sleek, well-organized, and natty. But at least i try my best... i will do the best as long as i'm capable to done. Yay..!!!

0 comments: