CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HeLLo... How's Your Day...



i'm back...
i'm so sorry for not to post a new things here, though actually i had a tons of topics that i could share with you all. Because (Finally) i was so busy. i did a lot of things. it's all deadline. They can't wait. Geez!!! A Week a go, i've to finished my PKL report. That's not good, mine was never be perfect, so i must revision it for so many time.
And now i was an employee in my new office. Yay!!! Even that my jobdesk isn't too much, but i enjoy it. i love my 'Early Woke Up', feel the air breeze, but not for the traffic. Hahahaa...
So, the point is, be professional in every aspect! Respect yours, then you'll get what you wanna reach in your life. Sometimes, i'm so exhausted! Very...Very.... Tired & Sleepy at all. But then, i felt so grateful with what happen in my life. God had answered my pray. God give me the things that i want it to be, even God still give me a try, but in the other side, i never stop to say ALHAMDULLILAH...
Well, i had a new chapter in my life. i must be more grow up! i have to be more responsible with my life. Everything has its own risk. Just through that! We can never hide....

So, Have a nice day everyone...

0 comments: