CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Passion. My Vision. My Mision

Well, when i'm sitting alone in my room or in front of my computer, and reading beauty blogs or other blogs that surely inspire me to keep writing, suddenly i'm pensive and quite. My mind has fly away in my own thought. i'm starting to daydream, to hopes, and my mind is playing with my fancy.
What i want? What goals that i'm looking for? Hmmm...
Then i just wanna share what's on my mind:
*  i want to have my fabulous beauty blogs. i wanna share and give review about products i used. Give information about good & trusted online store, good stuffs & many things. Girls like something cute and pretty.Girls deserve to be beautiful. So that all inspires me to join with their desire. Lovely!
* i want to work in fashion industry or lifestyle magazine. i wanna be a good editor in chief. Amen! Hahaha...
* i want to have my own clothing line named "Starry Night " ( it's ready to wear outfit and has a simple but edgy cutting. i like something loose, and the collection is all Loose Tees, Dresses with a simple pattern, good fabrics, and not much details like frills, lace, bow etc, it also has short, denim skirt, and many accessories like shawl, necklace, bracelet, and sunglasses) and also shoeline named " Starr by Catra " Amen! TeeHee..
* i'd like to have my own office. That's my 2nd place after my home. Where i can work, design, meeting, and do something that can earn much money. Amen! Hahhahaha... ^_^
After all, the best thing is i wanna be a good mom, good wife, and good person for everybody around. i won't stop to dreaming. i won't stop to share & inspiring people. We have to make our dream come true. We have to believe in ourselves that we are able to follow our goals. And the important thing is i believe GOD will lead my way, and answer my pray. Bismillah...

0 comments: