CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy (Late) New Years,,,

Yay,, Toooeettttt,,, Tooeeettttt,,,
Happy New Years, People ^_^ Sorry i'm late for celebrating in my own blog. But Nevermind, it's still the day three of January, right?
So, i wanna flash back for the 2010 and i wanna say so Thankful for what i've got in the last years.
First, i'd like to say.. THANK YOU ALLAH SWT for all the things You gave to me. For giving me a life just for FREE... (Can you imagine if we have to pay a tax for breathing?) And i really grateful to hado an opportunity for getting a job. A new experience for me, to be an employee. Yay,,
Second, i really grateful to have someone like my boyfriend. He really great to treat me right. To loving me, and take care of me... Love him...
Third, i'm the one of the lucky people to have a good family like mine. They're good, and lovely. Even when sometimes we're in fight, but that's okay. It's a normal in relationship right? LoL,,,
Fourth, i'm soooo...soooooo grateful with what i have now! No matter how the conditions were, but i felt like GOD never leave me alone. GOD always give me the solve of my problems, clue of any unanswered questions, and enlightenment when i'm in under pressure... Thank You Lord!
Fifth, i'm so happy to have a bestfriend!!! She's here with me for almost 11years, and we never had fight, we never be separated for a long time, and until now, she's really a good friend. Love ya sista...
And last, i feel that...
I feel that God's power is very large and powerful.

So, let's face 2011 with hopes and pray! Don't forget to work hard and reach your goals! Your happiness is in your hand. So, make it! create it! and do what you can do ^_^

0 comments: