CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i Love You, Mom..

Happy Mother's Day..
i really love my Parents, especially my Mom. Because she never ever complain when take care of me...
She never let me down.
She's introduced me to GOD for the first time. She let me know who was my creator? Who was my leader in heaven & earth. Whom the compassionate savior..
She always give me advice, to through this life.
She always protect me, even sometimes i feel like she took my freedom
But her aim was just want me to get my best
She always beside me, when i feel empty and lost
She never go away, when everybody's gone
She's so good person, she never pushed me to do something that i don't want to do
But she gimme a choice, to be what i wanna be...
She always hold me tight,
Like there's no tomorrow
Like i'm the only one who really she loves
And...
She always give the best for me
Until She closed her eyes
in her last breathe....
i Love you, Mom...

0 comments: