CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Haiii Everyone ^_^

Well,
i've been through this & last week with a kind of emotional i had. There's so many story and i will share with you a bit.
First,
it came from my environmental friendship. i met a sort of hypocrite people. Some of them are my close friend ( Maybe i won't say "BestFriend" to them.. LoL) they're all two face, especially the girls. i think they don't know the ethic in association. They're back stabbing for each other, gossiping, or trying to ruin my relationship by way of revealing ugliness of my boyfriend. Oh Geez!! i think i never tell the detail here, but the point is they're not a good friend for me.
Second,
With the condition around me. No, it's not about my Family or My Lovelyone or My friends (Again!). It's all about the problem of my country which is there's still no solution, and it has been a protracted. People can get mad, and their psychological will be drop. The government never think about it! They don't care... at all... The important is, how to win the project, how to win the top notch, how to nudge here and there and so on ...Bleh!!!
That's a problem inside a problem. No one know how to solve that thing. Only God and God's miracle who can open their mind & heart... i wish!
So, when we're still breathing, we never escape from the problems. Everybody make mistake. We can never hide. But, it depend on how we face it, through it & handle it. As long as it's not deviate from norms and humanitarian, we can do what we consider correct...
God never sleep. God knows what's your saying in your heart. Remember, we can never hide from mistake. Don't be afraid, but don't forget to recant... 
HAVE A NICE DAY PEOPLE....

0 comments: