CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bismillah...

Dear God,
When i review about what happen & what i've got today, i have a tons of grateful. Because You're not only give me a beautiful things. You give me the color of  life. You teach me how to see a life in variety of viewpoints. You teach me how to live. You lead me to my goals. You teach me how to fly. When i'm happy then turn to bad or sad just in one sec, and its seems like everything has ruined. But in the other side, its all normal. And so human being...

Dear God,
i think You're a such a great creator. You organized people's life so well. You made an unpredictable plans & nobody can guess. everything so unexpected. But as a human, i always complain when everything is out of my expectation. i can mad, i can be upset, i can feel disappointed, and start to excite my anger. i know it's wrong, but i can't win my ego.

Dear God,
Please guide me to Your way. The right path where Your bless is exist. i don't wanna be a deserter. i have a lot of sins, And that's enough for me to not add more sin. Am i wrong, if sometimes i think that You deserve an imperfect life to me? And i'm not Thankful for that... And i can't make those imperfect life perfectly. Ooohhh Geez, i know i'm totally wrong. And i need Your apologize. i don't mean to do that.

Dear God,
Thank You...
And as always, i really enjoy to talking to You...

0 comments: