CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

PMS Ruined my Mood


Sometimes...
i don't wanna be disturb! i don't wanna anyone to accompany me. And i don't wanna share anything...
But Hey, do i really that one? Why am i so sensitive? it really wasn't me...
But i admit, sometimes i need a time for myself. Where i can fully understand about myself. What i want, what i need, what i like, & what i dislike...
i realize, woman is so very complicated. We never understand them if we don't try to being part of them... Hahahaaha!
So, 'Me Time' is very important to us. Especially when you're in bad mood (i can say that PMS is so sucks, LOL) and you need a space to recovery it. Give yourself a quality time to do whatever you like & you want to do. Trust me, it really works! ^_^

0 comments: