CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dear God

Dear God,
i would like to say " Thank You " for all the things You gave to me. About today, i meet my boyfriend, we just share, chat, hang out together, And i really grateful with what he gave to me. His feeling, his cares, And his huge Love... i'm very grateful because You already gave the very good boyfriend and besties. And also the good family & Especially when You gave me a chanced for having a Parents like my Mom & Dad.. The way they treat me well, is the best thing in my life!

Dear God,
Sometimes, i always complaining about what i've got in my life. i couldn't accept this situation. Where all the happiness seems lost & missing. i can't deal with it. it seems like, i was never grateful for what i have. i felt everything was so messed up! i couldn't see the bright side of anything. i felt everything was ruined me...i was embarrassed! But at the end of the day, i remember You. That You're still watching me up, to keep me stay alive. And i can passing it by

Dear God,
Thank You for gave me a pieces of problem. Because, it could make me strong to face this world. Everything the Shit happen has came to me, it all really meant for me. Because of those problem, i can be a better person. Can be more patient, surrender to You, and feel grateful... Absolutely.... Even if it's so hard to through, LoL!

Dear God,
Thank you for creating such a little piece named "LOVE".. That's indescribable! I sincerely feel a tons of happiness & grateful of existences of Love. Because, even though it's a very tiny, simple, & looks great and does not mean anything, but its have a huge effect for everybody in this whole world. Love can easily make people feel happy, and full of  joy. Without Love, we're nothing...

Dear God, 
Thank you for creating a tear drop. Sometimes, i do cry! When i feel bad, i don't doubt to cry. I think it's very natural. And for me, crying is the one way to express our heart. About what we feel, Deep inside of our heart.

And,
Dear God,
i'm very enjoying to talk to You... Thank You for always be There for me. We all really need Your existences, Lord!




0 comments: